Thursday, October 4, 2012

Orly - Monster Mash

I love love love Halloween!! And I love halloween polish! This one I just picked up at Sally Beauty Supply over the weekend. It's from Orly's 2012 Halloween collection and it's called Monster Mash.
This polish is SOOOOOO GLITTERY! I tried to get a good bottle pic but it was tough.

I sampled this over a few polishes. From left to right in the photos: Monster Mash on it's own, Sally Hansen-Black Out, China Glaze-I'm With the Lifeguard, and Sally Hansen-Jumpin Jade.
All photos are 2 coats of base coat color and 2 coats of Monster Mash followed by a top coat of Seche Vite.







Not too fond of it by itself but looks good over other colors. I especially love it over the neon green! Will be rockin it again before halloween!!




No comments:

Post a Comment