Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Jindie Nails - Soul Surfing

I swear I am addicted to the polishes over at Jindie Nails! Seriously.....I haven't tried one that I didn't like! This one is a GORGEOUS mix of colors! It's called Soul Surfing and it's a clear base polish with pale green, teal and white matte hexes, and also small sparkly green and teal glitter.

I couldn't figure out which color I wanted to put this over so I tried a few! From left to right......Sally Hansen - Black Out,  Sinful Colors - Rise and Shine, and China Glaze - Blue Year's Eve.
All photos are 2 coats of base color plus 2 coats of Soul Surfing then a top coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food. The pinky nail is 3 coats of Soul Surfing by itself.




Gosh!! It looks good with any color!!! This was also a smooth application. No fishing at all. Tons of glitter came out on the brush every time. Then I decided that I wanted to wear this for a few days and I decided to wear it over the black. Finished it with a top coat of Seche Vite for extra shine.

Wore it for one day then wanted to go matte.......love the matte look but as you can see the Seche Vite cause major shrinkage. Ahh well....looks like i'll just have to paint my nails again tonight. What a shame :)
Overall, I love the look of this polish!!!! The color scheme is magnificent! Jindie Nails is pretty much my favorite indie polish brand these days! Go buy this polish in her etsy shop HERE and like her facebook page HERE. She also posts a lot of polish pics to instagram so if you have it then follow her @jindienails!

No comments:

Post a Comment