Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ninja Polish - Corny Candy

Today I have another fun Halloween polish for you!! I got this one from Ninja Polish and it's part of their 2012 Halloween Collection. It's called Corny Candy and it's fabulous!
This is a jelly neon yellow based polish with tiny yellow and orange glitter and medium white square glitter.

For this one, I started with a base coat of China Glaze Sun Kissed. I just put down one coat.
Then I used 2 coats of Corny Candy on top of that. So fun! And so bright!





And as a bonus...it's also glow in the dark and blacklight responsive!!! Unfortunately these were the best photos I could get. But you get the idea. It's much cooler in real life, trust me.

Boy, i'm glad I bought this one! I love it! I also got Howling Blue Moon...i'll be trying that one next!  You can buy this polish on the Ninja Polish site HERE and also go check out their facebook page HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment