Thursday, October 4, 2012

Jindie Nails - Megapixels

I have another fun polish for you today from Jen over at Jindie Nails!!! Check her etsy store out here, go like her facebook page here or follow her on Instagram @jindienails. Ok....on to the polish!! This is another one that I couldn't decide what color it would look best with so I chose to try a few!!! This polish is called Megapixels and it's another fun matte glitter polish. It's a clear base with neon pink, blue and yellow glitter.
I decided to try it over a variety of soft pastel-ish colors. From left to right: Sinful Colors-Unicorn, China Glaze-Dance Baby, Sinful Colors-Mint Apple, and Revlon-Dreamer. All photos are 2 coats of base color, one coat Megapixels, one coat Gelous, and a top coat of Seche Vite. As you can see I only used one coat of Megapixels and it covered quite well and applied evenly.







It's hard for me to pick and favorite base color here cause it looks great with all of them! I think I like the pink and green the best. Anyhow.....another great polish from Jindie Nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment