Wednesday, January 23, 2013

China Glaze Glitz Bitz 'n Pieces Collection

Happy Wednesday!!! I have some swatched today for you from the new China Glaze Glitz Bitz 'n Pieces Collection. I haven't seen these available in any stores yet but I was able to order them from Head2Toe Beauty which always seems to have new stuff out early. Of course what drew me in to these fabulous polishes was the black glitter in all of them! There are 6 polishes in the collection:

First up is Scattered & Tattered. This is red and black glitter in a clear base. This is one coat over Sally Hansen Bubblegum Pink. I was kind of going for a valentine's day look with this one. Not too bad of a color combo.
 
Next, is Razzle Me, Dazzle Me. This is a super light pink and black in a clear base. Most of the time it looked like a copper color to me though. Could have just been my base color, not sure. This is one coat over Sinful Colors Slate. This one is probably my least favorite in the collection.
Then we have Mosaic Madness which is probably my favorite of the collection! This is a royal blue and black glitter in a clear base. Fun! This is one coat over Sally Hansen Blue-Away. Love love love!
Next is Graffiti Glitter which is an emerald green and black with a clear base. This is another of my favorites! This is probably be my st. pat's day mani! This is one coat over China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard.
Bling It On is purple and black glitter in a clear base. It's actually more of a blue-ish color I think. I think this one would look fun over a lot of different colors. Yellow, green, pink, etc. I did one coat over China Glaze Sun-Kissed.
And last in the collection is Glitz 'N Pieces. This one is silver and black glitter in a clear base. Once again, this one would go over a lot of colors. This one was also the thickest to apply.  This is one coat over China Glaze Pool Party.
Overall I think this collection is awesome!! I mean, who doesn't like black glitter? I believe these are expected to land in stores like Sally's in February so keep your eyes peeled for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment