Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My birthday nails/Go pink Wednesday!

Today is my birthday! Yay! Another year older! And wiser...I think. HAHA. And to celebrate today I decided to do a fun mani and also go along with the go pink wednesday theme! For this mani I used Sally Hansen Bubblegum Pink for the base and Sinful Colors Snow Me White for the dots. I just used a simple dotting tool to do the dots. And for celebration purposes, I decided to do an accent nail using Lush Lacquer Birthday Cake! Fun fun fun!


Shown in the pics are 2 coats of Bubblegum Pink base coat and also 2 coats of the Snow Me White was used as a base under the 2 coats of Birthday Cake.




I haven't used my dotting tools too much so I think I did a decent job! And I have gotten a ton of compliments on this one! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment