Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Femme Fatale Lacquer bonanza!

I feel like I haven't posted in a while but I have tons of swatches to show you today!!! I'll start off with an indie polish maker that I actually found by following her on instagram. You can go like her on facebook HERE or go buy her polishes HERE! I'll start off by showing you a pretty berry colored jelly polish called Very Berry-licious.

This polish is a pretty pinkish-red jelly base with red hex and small black glitter. This is 3 coats, no top coat. This polish applied smoothly with no fishing for glitter.

Usually not the biggest fan of red polish but this one is really pretty! Reminds me of strawberries!

Next up is Twinkle, Twinkle, Shattered Star. This is a blue jelly polish with gold shredded glitter. I used 2 coats of polish over one coat of Sinful Colors Ocean Side, no top coat.



As you can see....this one is a little bumpy from the shredded glitter but it's nothing a thick top coat won't fix. I recommend Seche Vite. Once again.....smooth application and no need to fish for glitter!

Next up......Party On! This one reminds me of a funfetti cake! And once again.....I always LOVE white based polishes and this one does not disappoint! This is a white based polish with various sizes and colors of glitter. Orange, yellow, purple, blue, green, red.....this is 2 coats of Party On over 1 coat of Sinful Colors Snow Me White, no top coat.



Yay!!! It's a party on my nails!! I can't stop looking at it!! Smooth application! Love this one!!

Next up is Princess Jas. This is a mint colored base with small gold and teal hex glitter. Very sparkly!! I used 2 coats of Princess Jas over 1 coat Sinful Colors Mint Apple. Once again....no top coat.



This polish was super easy to apply and super fun to look at! It was sooooooo glittery in the light! My favorite out of the bunch!

And last we have Night of the Living Fed....a super fun Halloween polish! It's a black jelly base with small orange and purple glitter, medium green hex glitter and silver bar glitter. I used 3 coats of Night of the Living Fed and got full coverage. I did use a top coat in these photos since I wanted to keep this polish on for a few days.



Then I wore it for a day and decided to try it matte. Gorgeous! Really makes the glitter pop!



Overall, I am super pleased with my purchases from Femme Fatale Lacquer! She makes some great polishes!!! Go buy yourself some! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment