Wednesday, July 18, 2012

OPI Be A Dahlia Won't You and OPI I Lily Love You

Well......since I am still anxiously awaiting a bunch of new indie polishes that I ordered in the mail i'm gonna go ahead and post some OPI swatches today! Today's manicure is from the OPI Nice Stems Collection. I started off with Be A Dahlia Won't You, which is a nice bright pink polish packed with tons of shimmer. It was actually hard to photo because of how shiny it was! When you turn your nails you can actually see shades of purples and blues in this polish. Beautiful!
2 coats on the nails inside:
Then I layered I Lily Love You on top of that. I Lily Love You is a sheer pink jelly like polish with tons of sparkle! There a various shapes and sizes of glitter throughout this polish but what stands out the most are the big opalescent flakes.
Here is a close up of the bottle:
And the polish inside:
Trying to capture the flakes:
And one last one outside. Here is where you can really see the sparkle:

This is probably my favorite pink polish that I own and I loooooooooove pink!

On a side note: I just got my email shipping confirmation from Llarowe that my Pretty & Polished polishes are on their way! I'm so excited!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment