Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Jindie Nails Christmas Polish post!!!

I'm really excited about these colors! My friend Jen over at Jindie Nails sent me 2 brand new Christmas polishes to try out before they are released for sale!! I feel so honored! :)  You can buy her polishes on Etsy HERE and go like her facebook page HERE. Also follow her on Instagram @jindienails. The first one I have to show you today is called Santa Claws. This polish is a clear base with small red, white and black square glitter and also some medium green square glitter.
I layered 2 coats of Santa Claws over 1 coat of Sally Hansen Jumpin' Jade. Then 1 coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food on top.



So festive!!! I love this combo! I'm sure I will be wearing this a lot in the month of December!!  The other polish I have to show you is called Candy Cane. This is a creamy white based polish with tiny red and green glitter, and various sizes of larger red hex glitter.


For these photos I used 2 coats of Candy Cane over 1 thick coat of Sinful Colors Snow Me White. Also with a top coat of Glitter Food.




Wheeeeeee!!! Love white polishes! This polish applied smoothly with no placing of glitter. Fabulous job Jen!



No comments:

Post a Comment