Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Jindie Nails - Candy Land

OMG!!!!! I haven't been this excited about a polish in a looooong time! This is yet another FANTASTIC polish from Jen at Jindie Nails. This one is called Candy Land. It combines everything that I love about polishes......white base and NEON!!! Check it out!

Seriously.....what could be better than this? Reminds me of candy(of course) lol. The description of this polish is "a cream/jelly white base with medium and large neon hex shaped glitter". It seemed a little on the thin side when I went to apply it and I wasn't sure if I needed to put a coat of white polish on first or not. But I decided to give it a try without. This is 3 coats of Candy Land, no base polish.



The fun thing is that the glitter is sort of see through so when 2 hexes overlap...you never know what color will turn up! Yay!  I think this might be my favorite polish out of all the ones I own. Seriously. LOVE. And if you would like to have this polish you can go to Jen's Etsy store HERE! And go check out her facebook HERE and also follow her on Instagram @jindienails! 


2 comments:

  1. Hey, I love your swatch of Candy Land! That polish is part of my giveaway - is it okay if I use one your pictures for it? They're so pretty! I'll give you full credit, of course :). I'm making it now so I'll assume it's okay but if you want me remove it for whatever reason just let me know!

    ReplyDelete