Thursday, September 27, 2012

Serum No. 5 - Dayglow

Holy smokes have I got a fun polish for you! This one is called Dayglow and it's from Serum No. 5. I picked this one up at her Etsy shop here. Also go check out their facebook page here! This is absolutely the BEST glow polish that I have ever seen. I swear I went to bed and when I woke up in the middle of the night like 4 hours later.....it was still glowing strong. Crazy! This polish is a bit on the thin side and dries super fast. My photos show 4 coats of Dayglow followed by one coat of Seche Vite.

Under normal inside lighting(sorry about the little chip):



Now under dim lighting(not totally dark):


Aaaaaaaaaand in the total darkness!:

WOW!!!! I'm super impressed! Love this one!!!

2 comments:

  1. hi, do you know where i can buy this nail polish in italy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure if she ships to Italy....you would have to send her a message in her etsy shop and ask! :)

    ReplyDelete