Friday, November 16, 2012

Smitten Polish - Candy Kisses

Hey all!! It's been a little while since my last blog post......things have been hectic lately! I have had some time to swatch but not a lot of time to post. So I will post a few today! First up I have Candy Kisses from Smitten Polish. You know how I love white polishes so as soon as I saw this one I had to have it!!!

This is a milky white based polish with lots of pink and purple matte glitter in assorted sizes. It sure makes me think of candy!!! This is 2 coats of Candy Kisses over 1 coat of Sinful Colors Snow Me White.




So pretty!!! I always get a ton of compliments when I wear white polishes.  The formula was awesome and applied very evenly. Highly recommend this one!! You can buy it in her Etsy store HERE and also go like her facebook page HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment