Friday, July 27, 2012

Lush Lacquer - Dreamsicle

Happy Friday!! Everyone ready for the weekend? I know I am!! So yesterday I got my package from Lush Lacquer with 5 new mini bottles of fantastic polishes! Wooo hoo! This is a mother/daughter team who make AMAZING polishes! You can purchase them from their Etsy store here: Lush Lacquer.  They were all so beautiful I had a hard time picking which one to wear first! I ended up going with Dreamsicle which is a light blue polish with blue and silver dot glitter and tiny silver bar glitter. Here it is:

The polish was a nice even consistency and went on smooth. I used two coats and it was opaque. Followed by one coat of Seche Vite.





These pictures don't do this polish justice! It really is the most beautiful icy blue color!! So different than any other blue polishes that I own!  I'm in love! I'm probably gonna have to buy a full size bottle of this one! Also...go on over and like their facebook page: Lush Lacquer Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment