Friday, November 9, 2012

Pretty & Polished - Island of Misfit Toys

Happy Friday everyone!!!I have a super fun Christmas polish for you today from Chels over at Pretty & Polished! This is from her new holiday collection which is available today in here Etsy shop HERE. This one is called Island of Misfit Toys and it's so fun and glittery! This is a clear glitter base with tons of different shapes and colors of glitter. Reminds me of Christmas ornaments!

 This polish has soooooooooooo many colors in it that it would look great over tons of different base colors. I decided to try it over China Glaze Frostbite. What a delicious display of colors!  This is 2 coats of Frostbite and 2 coats of Island of Misfit Toys. Followed by 1 coat of Gelous and top coat of Seche.





Boy was this a fun one to wear. I wore it for 2 days(which is long for me) and I got tons of compliments!! I probably should have gotten a bigger bottle! HAHA! There was so much glitter in this one that it applied evenly and I didn't have to fish or dab or anything. And still got TONS of glitter. I highly recommend you grab this one as it will be limited edition! Go check out Pretty & Polished on Facebook HERE and also her blog HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment