Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Enchanted Polish - Finger Lickin' Good

Happy Tuesday!!! Today I have a really fun polish to show you that I actually got from one of the mystery bags at Llarowe.  This one is called Finger Lickin' Good by Enchanted Polish. You can go check out their store HERE or go check out their facebook page HERE.  This one has tons of different sizes, shapes and colors of glitter.


I layered this over Sabrina Sato Ballet.....another polish from my grab bag.
I used 2 coats of Ballet and then 2 thin coats of Finger Lickin' Good. The glitter in this is really abundant and came out really easy. No fishing at all!




Very different but I love it! I think this would probably be good over quite a few different colors. Reminds me a bit of thanksgiving colors. Well, maybe not the purple but everything else. Super cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment