Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Smitten Polish - You're Turning Violet, Violet

Next up is Smitten Polish - You're Turning Violet, Violet. Ahhhhhh.....what a magnificent polish! Too bad it was so hard to photo. I must have taken a bazillion and none of them captured how awesomely sparkly this polish is. Breathtaking. Seriously. When I got it, I just kept turning the bottle over and over staring at it. A deep violet color with royal blue holographic glitter? Yes, please.

The funny thing was that when I went outside, it looked more of an overall blue with glitter. It was like a whole different polish! Wonderful! Here are pics by the window:






And some more inside where I attempted to show the extreme glittery holo effect. Stupid camera lol.


All in all this polish is to die for. I'm sooooooooooooo glad I added this to my collection. I got a million compliments when I wore it!



No comments:

Post a Comment