Tuesday, August 28, 2012

China Glaze - I'm with the lifeguard

Yes.....I know it's been quite a while since my last post. Summertime is so hectic! Between work and vacations it's been crazy!! I have still been swatching and taking photos though, just not much time to post. So today I have a few to show!!! I'll start with China Glaze I'm with the lifeguard. This is seriously my all time favorite neon polish. And i'm not even that big of a fan of green. It's just soooooooooooo pretty. This is from the Summer Neons Collection. I got a set of 8 and this was the first one I went for!


This was kind of tough to photo as it is tough to get how bright it really is. I tried inside with a flash:

And in natural light by the window:

Either way....this polish is FABULOUS! I haven't swatched the others yet but i'm pretty sure this will be my favorite of them all.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment