Thursday, August 30, 2012

Candeo Colors - Melonball

Got a gorgeous one for you today!!! This is Candeo Colors Melonball which is actually an exclusive color sold only on Llarowe.  You can also check out Candeo Colors on faceboook here. This is the description: Melonball has medium sized matte pink squares and hexes, small matte coral hex, large red matte hex, and small matte green hex scattered with a few large glowing rose copper hexes. This totally reminds me of watermelon! I tried this over many different color pink bases but finally decided to layer this over a base coat of OPI Be a Dahlia Won't You. That way it's a deeper shade of pink than the pink squares and hexes and they stand out.







My favorite color is pink so i'm in love! I have gotten a ton of compliments on this one and I like it so much that it's been 3 days and i'm still wearing it lol. Usually I change polish every other day. If you can get your hands on it when there is a restock you totally should! Amazing!




2 comments: