Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Dollish Polish - Gym Tan Laundry

My second post to show you today is From Dollish Polish and it's called Gym Tan Laundry (GTL). I got it from Overall Beauty's website but you can also like their facebook page here for updates or get their polish from Llarowe. I am currently wearing this polish today and I love it!! Such a gorgeous shade of blue!!! Here is the bottle:

This polish is a beautiful baby blue with small sizes of blue glitter and larger gold colored hexes. This applies beautifully and I applied 2 coats although it was pretty opaque after just 2. Then topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite.




 Loving this polish!! I don't wanna take it off!! The bad thing is that I just got a giant stash of indie polishes in the mail yesterday and I wanna try them all right away!! Hahah i'm obsessed!  ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment