Monday, January 14, 2013

Hare Polish - Bisbee

Hi everyone!! Happy Monday!! Today on the blog I have a hard-to-find polish called Bisbee. This is made by Hare Polish. I was able to snag a bottle at one of Llarowe's restocks after sitting there repeatly refreshing the page haha. You can check it out on the Llarowe site HERE.  Or you can go to the Hare Polish Etsy store HERE. Now on to the polish!!!

Bisbee is a teal/turquoise jelly polish packed with chunky gold glitter. She was named after the copper/turquoise mines in Bisbee, Arizona. Here is a bottle shot:

This polish was a bit thin at first but built up very nicely with 3 coats. I did have to use glitter food from Nail Pattern Boldness over this since a few of the glitters were sticking up. Then a top coat of Seche. But the end effect.......GORGEOUS.


Soooooo pretty! And such an interesting color combo!! This was my first Hare Polish to swatch but I did get 3 other and can't wait to try them!!


3 comments:

  1. Ahh, such a rush to snag a htf :) This is such a fun looking polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely a unique color combo! I've been wanting to try Hare polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I love this one!!! It's my first Hare Polish and I can see why it's such a lemming for everyone!

    ReplyDelete