Friday, September 28, 2012

Jindie Nails - G. Code

I have another great polish to show you from Jen over at Jindie Nails!!! This one called G. Code. You can purchase this at her Etsy store here. Also go check out her facebook page here and follow her on Instagram, user name @jindienails. Ok, back to the polish! G. Code is a clear based polish with purple, neon green, and bright pink glitter.
I couldn't decide what color this would look best over so I decided to try a few! From left to right: Sinful Colors Snow Me White, China Glaze Surfin for Boys, Sinful Colors Secret Admirer, and Sally Hansen Green with Envy. All pictures are 2 coats of base color and 2 coats of G. Code, followed by a coat of Seche Vite.






Sorry about the glare on the pics....I used a pretty thick coat of Seche Vite on top! Honestly I think this polish looks great over all 4 colors! I can't decide which one I like best!!


No comments:

Post a Comment