Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Girly Bits - Mother May I?

Pretty pretty purple nails today!! This is Girly Bits - Mother May I? I know we are into fall now and this is a spring/summer polish but it's so pretty I couldn't help myself! I bought this polish from the Girly Bits store here. Also...go check out her facebook page here and show her some love! Ok...on to the swatches. This polish is a beautiful milky lilac base with square and hex glitter in various shades of blue, pink, purple....and oh yeah...the giant red squares :) All photos are 3 coats of Mother May I?, no base coat and a top coat of Seche Vite(sorry about the dry cuticles).






The polish had very good coverage and I didn't even have to dig for the giant red pieces! Also, how cute is the diamond on the bottle? Such a cute personal touch!!


No comments:

Post a Comment