Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pretty & Polished - Sand Art

Woo hoo! Today's post is an exciting one because I have been waiting a while to finally get this beauty of a polish! This one is called Sand Art by Pretty and Polished. You can get info about her polish sales on her facebook page or on her etsy site. Here is a close up of the magnificent bottle!
This is a matte glitter polish with lots of neon green, pink, blue and purple in it. I decided to layer it over Wet N Wild I Need A Refresh-Mint.
I did 2 coats of the Wet N Wild polish then 2 coats of the Sand Art. I love it! It was a little hard to photo but hopefully you can see the glorious neon glitter in these pics. I followed it up with 2 coats of Seche Vite.



Love love love this one! Another one of my top 10 polishes! Pretty & Polished makes awesome polishes! I better pick up some more! :)

On a side note.....this is what I got in the mail today! Wooo hooo!! Looks like lots of fun swatches coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment